Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have been reading my blog and to those of you who have emailed with me. I only started doing this in February and I get great pleasure out of keeping up with this blog. I actually search to find things to post sometimes just because of how good I feel after a post. So thank you, to those of you who read this because I passed 1,000 pageviews today and already passed the amount of views since last month, and it's not even over yet!

Keep reading and keep commenting because I know I love to hear your thoughts as well!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the secondary classroom can be fun too! I found your blog on pinterest - great ideas here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! It always puts a smile on my face when I hear that others want to make the classroom fun! I also do love pinterest!! They have tons of great ideas!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...