Thursday, May 3, 2012

You know how you're supposed to write down those little things.....

One of the great bits of advice that I was told was to write down every funny thing that your students do. I also like to keep notes that they pass or notes that they give me. Now, you don't have to keep doing this for all the good things. Of course, you have to do this for the bad things as well.

Since I don't have a book deal or anything in the works, I figured I would share on this!

Yesterday, mid lesson, all of a sudden what do I hear?

"Is that smoke?"

"You're burning my arm!"

Of course, I have to turn around to figure out why there is burning occurring in my math classroom....

A student of mine decided that she wanted to burn the arm hair off of her neighbor so she took her lighter and started to burn his arm hair.

I agree, an incredibly wise idea........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...