Monday, May 13, 2013

May is not a good month for teachers....

Have you ever noticed how the month of May is unexplainably busy? At lunch, the veteran teachers were telling us about how this is one of life's greatest mysteries but May is not a teacher's friend.

Any who, I owe you all like a million posts but I think I will delay these every so slightly.... but here are their topics :)

- Formative Assessment Lessons (professional development that focused on these lessons)

- Angry Birds Level

- Conical Art

- Identifying Conics investigation leading to group work leading to fun with fly swatters

- Real World Racing to solve work rate problems

my brain is dead at the moment as I only got 4 hours of sleep after a 12 hour drive home from South Carolina but I'm sure I have other ones coming.....

Thanks for your patience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...