Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Make your own lakeshore learning center organizer!

So I was frequenting Michael's for like the billionth time this summer on the prowl for a different project when I came across these beauties.....


While they aren't from the dollar section at Target (like the ones I did previously), they are only $4.49 a piece plus a 15% off discount for teachers (or you can use another coupon that are always available). If you buy enough of these, you can also make your own teacher organizer!! I haven't seen them at my local target in a while so here's the next best options!

P.S. if you have way too much time on your hands, you can just use one of their 40% off coupons multiple times on multiple trips and get them for even cheaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...