Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer time doesn't always mean all work and no play....

But in this case, it started.... Inspired by getting ready to do a presentation this week, I was finally inspired to start my summer to do list for Algebra 2 (perhaps I'll deal with Trig and the potential geometry later). What this means for you is that I should have some new material to post about come fall!

I began working on my first two units today with a sidewalk chalk day graphing linear inequalities and an Algebra 1 review day for systems and graphing inequalities. Each type of question got a different colored notecard and the questions are once again created by the wonderful Kuta Software (love them). I'll be visiting Lakeshore to laminate these this summer at some point :)


What have you been up to this summer for school? I'm also super excited to implement more pins from pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...