Monday, August 5, 2013

3-2-1 Review Pyramid

Last year, I was insprired by a pin on pinterest discussing a 3-2-1 pyramid. Now these pyramids can be done a variety of ways and depending upon if you are using it as an exit ticket for the day or a review for a unit, it can be tweaked.

Some ideas include:
-3 things you learned 2 things you want to know more about (need to work on) 1 thing you found interesting
-3 facts 2 reasons why (proofs) 1 summarizing sentence
-3 foundational theorems/formulas 2 examples 1 summarizing sentence on the process

I used the first way last semester so that the kids could show me what they learned (with details and specific examples) and 2 questions that they still had (they were then asked to go forth and research). I liked how it worked as it was a very visual assessment for me to see as I walked around the classroom. Now, you can have my pyramid worksheet too so your kids don't have to draw them on their own!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your blog! Keep blogging Miss. Rudolph! I am looking forward to more of your posts!

    http://educatemath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...