Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Formative Assessment and Saving the Environment!


So I've spoken about them before and how the lessons are pretty awesome... Yes, that's right those formative assessment lessons! Well, I did one of my favorites, Forming Quadratics, again this year but this time, I decided that I was sick of printing and cutting mass quantities of dominos for the activity so I finally made a class set that I laminated (unfortunately the laminator is poor quality). We also have these really awesome desks so that the kids can write on them with dry erase markers, so the desks became their posters!


In order to submit their work so that I could hold them accountable, I had a member from each group take a picture of their loops along with all the details that they added and email their "poster" to me. Saved Paper. Saved the environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...