Remember how much I love ASSISTments? Here, and here, and here. I'll be doing a training and would love for you to join us!
Do you want to…
· Differentiate your students’ education plans?
· Save grading time for teachers?
· Get instant results to drive instruction?
· Communicate individual student progress with parents?
· Be able to track growth with real data?
· Have access to content linked to the Common Core?
Do you want to do all of that and more for at NO COST to your school or to you students?
If you do, ASSISTments is perfect for your district!
Learn More with this VIDEO
ASSISTments Training: Metro Training Center
Tuesday 11/5/13 9:00-3:00 AND Tuesday 11/19/13 9:00 – 3:00
· Training is offered through the Metro Training Center located at Metro Early College High School, 1929 Kenny Rd., Columbus, OH 43210
· Who should attend: Classroom teachers, department chairs, administrators, school teacher-leaders
· Training is conducted in a Train-the-Trainer model - you may take ASSISTments back to your staff!
Sign up Now! Space is limited….
To be included in this training, simply complete the registration Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cgwME3YVD_skKWrA5cSqnfx15nyIVrgk2HvpF32739w/viewform
Jessica Rudolph, Metro, HS Math Instructor
Carol Van Fossen, Metro, MS Math Instructor
Send questions to Carol: firstname.lastname@example.org