Thursday, November 21, 2013

Real World Conic / Trig Collages

Previously, I posted about this Real World Conics Project. The project was similar to the one I had done the previous year but added in the components of creating a collage of real world pictures along with answering several real world questions from various sources.

Not only did I decide to do this project with my Algebra 2 kiddos, but I also did a trig version with finding real world pictures of Trig Functions followed by answering some Real World Application Trigonometry Problems.

I actually just had a parent email me saying how much she liked this project because it gave the kids a different perspective on the topics that we were learning. She even wanted to know if she got some of the answers right :)

Here are some of the collages created by both classes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...