Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Methods of Factoring Poster

Methods of Factoring

Here are the last of my posters that I created this past weekend in my boredom. I know I will miss this soon :( We only have a week and two days left of J-Term and in this past week, we've had two cold days. My kids are starting to feel the pressure of the end of J-Term and their stress stresses me out. 

So instead, I shall keep trying to find other things to work on.... like planning for my days where I have a substitute this upcoming term (yep, I will for sure be out another 8 days for PD training as an MDC coach).

Voila, the methods of factoring! I probably could again have gone into more detail but they just looked too pretty :) I love all the free fonts out there.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love the posters that you created! I am just wondering, how can I download those posters so that I can print them out? I can't seem to figure out how to do it :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...