Friday, January 24, 2014

Probability Posters

So in my J-Term freedom, I've decided to work on several tasks, hw, tests, remediation, projects, but I've run out of things to do.... So that left me to pinterest and pinterest led me to more teacher things. And eventually, I found some really cool ideas but of course, they're always on teachers pay teachers and I have a problem with paying for something that I know I can make myself. So I was inspired to make my own chevron probability posters! Per usual, I will make mine free on scribd.

Here are some of the posters!



I might go back later and add some more details onto some of the posters..... like explaining P(A|B). In advance, some of the images used were from clipart and other websites but the posters do not cost anything so I do not profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...