Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Around the Room - Adding/Subtracting/Multiplying Polynomials


Ah yes, to get my kids moving around is always a glorious glorious task. Sometimes, the kids whine because they have to get up but then if you don't get them moving, they whine about sitting still. Regardless, I need days where they are practicing the content and moving around. I am not a huge fan of lecture (I get it, I have to do it sometimes) but I much prefer my kids practicing while I am there so that I can help catch those misconceptions and find a way to not perpetuate them. Here's just another strategy focusing on adding/subtracting/multiplying polynomials. I can actually do this with multiple grade levels because this is my first review concept for my trig kids.


Again, I made a whole bunch of these activities to use this term so I don't have anything to add at the moment with how the lesson went or pictures of them doing the lesson. So stay tuned!

Around the Room Documentation WKST (Available upon Request - I just made a table inside a word doc, I promise :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...