Monday, February 17, 2014

Solving Basic Trigonometric Equations Task Cards / Speed Dating



Wow, I'm truly on a task card/speed dating marathon! I actually have a lot in store coming up (I just don't have the pictures of the kids doing them or my thoughts because we just started a new term). Anyways, for some reason, my kids also have a rough time starting to solve basic trig equations. I warn them that in their next class, they'll be doing solving mixed with recognizing identities at the same time. So, I clearly want to make sure they are strong at solving these equations.


I shall update this post once I have tried it out with my kids :)

TPT Link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Task-Cards-Solving-Trigonometric-Equations-1167584

Solving Basic Trigonometric Equations Task Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...