Saturday, March 1, 2014

Missing my Blogiversary...

Wow, I can't believe I missed it. I missed my blogiversary....

I thought it had only been 2 years or so that I started my blog but when I looked back, I realized that I had started this blog in February 2010. In the beginning, I had 9 views that month. My, how things have changed...

This month, I actually hit a record high...


Yup, 8,579... A whole 8,570 more than I had four years ago. Sure, that's not a ton compared to those other blogs out there but to me, it means a lot.

So I want to thank you, my readers and followers for continuing to read and encourage me to post. I find this blog to be therapeutic and reflective to my teaching. It pushes me to constantly do lessons in my classroom that are deemed blogworthy and it allows me to think and try new things. Not many people at my school know that I do this but I also want to thank my wonderful school and coworkers. The challenges that we are presented give me the chance to try new things. It's with the trust of my administration that I can think outside of the box.

I'm constantly giving myself new goals each month with my blog. This past month, I wanted to get over 7,000 views as it had never happened before. Well, I shattered that. New goal: 10,000 views in a month. I know it will be tough and obviously it requires me to post and thus come up with more ideas. I have a few up my sleeve.

Stay tuned and thank you ;) You keep me going four years later (btw, that's the longest relationship I've had..... not sure what that says about me)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this article to us , it is very nice article ,
    i really like like this article because i got good info about this article thanks for sharing this article to us best regards.

    sap hana online training

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...