Thursday, March 13, 2014

Work in Progress

As you might be able to tell.... I'm going through a change. I feel the need to change up the blog a bit so I'm going to be working on changing it up a bit.

Just as I grow up, perhaps the blog should too.

Plus, everyone likes a good makeover.

UPDATE: Well the backgrounds/fonts have changed but for some reason they are not appearing on the mobile version at all...... I shall persevere!

This is what it should like for those of you who are reading mobiley :( I'm sorry you don't see the pretty colors.  For those of you on other laptops, do you see the new colors?


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what changes are in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...pretty! The font may be a bit small though...given it's color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Thanks for the feedback. I adjusted the font so that hopefully it's a little easier to read now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...