Monday, April 7, 2014

Basic Factoring Notes

Ah yes, factoring. How my kids (for some reason) dislike thee. Whatever, we'll get over it ;)

This term, for some reason, my classes have, as a whole, required different methods of teaching. They've needed more guided notes and I think it's due to many of my kids not having an Algebra 1 credit. Gosh, how important it is to have this credit!

Anyways, here are my guided notes for four types of factoring :) I started off the lesson with GCF but this didn't have it's own guided notes sheet.



Factoring Notes


4 comments:

  1. I was wondering how I can download your PDF handouts? Do I need to pay for a Scribd prescription? If so, does that allow me downloads of all your handouts or pay per item? Or is your stuff for sale on TpT? Just wondering how this works :) Your lessons look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to the TPT post that has the notes :)

      https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Factoring-Polynomials-Guided-Notes-1167512

      Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Do you have ready interactive math books?
    Or any material available for access?
    Your lessons look great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the SOAP trick to memorize. I have to review it to remember it and instantly now it seems easy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...