Ah summer, such an on again, off again relationship. You know, I've heard that those kinds of relationships are actually quite unhealthy. We really should either be always together or never together...... I think I'll stick to our current relationship.
Any who... I need to ease back into the blogging realm. I notice that I have a pattern of posting. I post a lot in the middle of school year (aka, J-Term) when I have a lot of free time and am in the middle of reflection and by the end of the year, I'm just trying to stay a float.
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.
This year, for some reason, I really felt the need to have my summer vacation. And I will use it to it's fullest potential. So let's keep track!
Week 1 Down, what have I done?
- Bought some fabulous Hunter Rain boots
- Been to the pool three times
- Painted a Clay Mug
- Taken the dog to the vet
- Bought a laundry basket [dog proof to eliminate the need to constantly replace under ware]
- Helped groom/remodel boyfriend's parent's backyard patio area [my responsibilities included clearing the log pile and making the yard dog proof ; and moving stones]
- Started the C25K program.... got to start somewhere right?
- Made my own Pasta Sauce and Meatballs
- Had the cable man come and fix my DVR box
Oh, but these are all my Personal Life tasks..... Of course, I was semi inspired to start getting ready for next school year....
- Created the To Do List for the Summer / plan for when I will do things
- Went to Home Depot and purchased 77 cent Canvas Nail Belts [for group work stations]
- Started Updating Test Questions
- Updated a few projects, aka, changed numbers
- Created the Pinterest inspired NOISE sign for some classroom management for next year
But it's only been one week...... I still have time...... and more posts to make!
This week, I finish up with two more days of summer school and hopefully I'll be giving some kids their credits to my class!