Wednesday, June 17, 2015

But really...... I'm back

Two months ago,

I posted about my pending return....


What I failed to mention in that post was another component of my life that was making me rather busy....

A Job Search.



I am pleased and proud to say that I will have accepted a new job at another school in the Columbus area. It has been a dream of mine to be a part of this school district so it was worth the entire interview process (including a demo lesson - which I will be posting on TPT).



That being said, I promise to return and post and post and post....


Because I have two new preps...... Geometry and Precalculus!!!! I am so excited for two new courses because this means brand new material! All summer long to plan and pin! I also intend to put a lot of my content from this past year on TPT which means talking about how the stuff went when I actually used them.

You'll probably notice that I made my first post... it features some of the iPad apps that I have discovered/used/intend to use......

Thank you for your continued support! It has been amazing to read your emails and I am so sorry for the delay. In fact, it's always incredible when my MOTHER (who is also a teacher) informs me that she met one of my blog readers and they're mad at me for not posting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...