Monday, June 22, 2015

iPad App #2 - Quiver Vision


Quiver is an app that can bring a coloring page to life! In all reality, you parents out there will love this for your kids because all you have to do is print out a coloring page for your kid to go to town on. Then, you hold the iPad or iPhone over the coloring page and it will animate the contents.

How can this be used in a classroom?
  • Currently, I'm not necessarily seeing the application within a math classroom but there is a great coloring page on an animal cell that will quiz/assess the child on their ability to identify the parts of a cell
I believe there are other apps out there that deal with Geometric shapes.... but I haven't found them yet. As I'm teaching Geometry next year, it's my goal to start my hunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...